9.24.2010

Del Ray Artisans Show

As another first these past few months, I am participating in my first Del Ray Artisans exhibit. The reputation of the Del Ray Artisans preceded themselves and their space is beautiful and well lit.

The Show is called Once Upon A Time and features fantastical, magical, and nostalgic re-imaginings with Curator Amy Souza. I have three pieces submitted. Two are city renderings from above, which relate to my endless source of flying dreams which remind me of Peter Pan. My third piece is historical in nature and a great story very close to my heart; although it is true, the image is fantastical.

The show runs from October 1 through October 24. Opening is the first night from 7-10pm at the Nicholas A. Colasanto Center on 2704 Mount Vernon Avenue in Alexandria.

No comments: