2.01.2011

BF Butler Photo

I began taking photos when I turned nine and used my birthday money to get a Kodak Instamatic, probably a 124.  I haven't stopped taking pictures. 

Especially during non-plein air times, I want to pursue photography more aggressively, so it made sense to start a photography blog; it is set up to publish a picture a day. Butterflies are a specialty, but there are still lifes, figures, landscapes, and portraits galore. Come along for the ride; dozens are uploaded and waiting in the wings. Please add yourself as a follower.

My first photography showing is in the Community Room at Springfield Mall as a part of the Springfield Art Guild's Photography and 3-D Exhibit during the month of February. I have a number of pieces in each category; it is an eclectic show and a lot of fun.

No comments: