4.30.2013

RAW Artists Feature and Twitter



I am slotted to participate in RAW Baltimore on June 6 from 8PM to 12 midnight at Tatu in Baltimore at 614 Water St. It is exciting to have a one evening event with my pastels, photography and fiber arts on display with the huge variety of other artists playing music, showing off fashion/make up/photography, etc. 

My portion of the exhibit is called "Rad vs. Trad" and it will contrast my soft pastel landscapes with my  manipulated photography.

The RAW events are incredible opportunities and are located in almost 80 cities. Check it out for your area.

So, I need to ask a favor. To have this Featured Artist gig, I have to sell 20 tickets at a mere $10 each or to accept donations. My RAW website is http://www.rawartists.org/bfbutler and I would very much appreciate your participation.


~~

To keep up with the boon in social media, I have finally created a Twitter account: twitter.com/fergusonb4/ and I ask you to help me learn to use it! Tweet me, add me, whatever, whatever.

No comments: