11.28.2010

4th Annual Small Works Exhibition, Workhouse Arts Center

This year, all my of small works at the Workhouse coordinate. They hang salon-style in a column of five on the first floor of W-16, working beautifully together. And they are selling fast. Replacements will be arriving Wednesday when the Workhouse reopens.

The overall collection on the first floor of W-16 is so much fun - scaled down versions of the usual larger works or all out divergence from the status quo. It is wonderful to see the creativity of my fellow artists and to include the Studio Artists in W-16.

In a personal record, I have eight paintings at the Workhouse through the end of the year. Please visit the second floor to vote for me in the People's Choice so I will have a solo show in the Spring!

No comments: