7.01.2009

Kingstowne Library and Workhouse Exhibits

Lights! Ambiance! Library?

It's very exciting to have a wall, a lush, pretty, soft wall of my own! I populate this stretch real estate at the Kingstowne Library from July 1-31. Included are pastels and oils ranging in size from 5x7 to 11x14. My bio is informative, educating the world about the beauty of en plein air painting.

Come by and see. It's in Alexandria at the corner of Beulah and Telegraph, made possible through my affiliation with Kingstowne Area Artists Association. Sincere thanks to my son for his assistance in hanging.


Also, check out the new exhibit in W-16 at the Workhouse which begins today as well. The opening reception will be July 19 from 2-4 and I am the upstairs docent that day from 2:30-5. Come visit me! This exhibit runs through August 15; I have an oil and a pastel on display.

1 comment:

ariel freeman said...

Congrats on your exhibit Bonnie!