5.29.2010

Readying for the Featured Artist show!

Got a nice write up in the Connection for Fairfax Station and Clifton:  

Associate Artist for the Month: Bonnie Ferguson Butler. Butler is an en plein air artist who lives and paints in Lorton. She is the Workhouse Associate Featured Artist for June. Her show, on display from June 9-July 4 and entitled 10 Mile Radius, will feature local landscape paintings created in pastel and oil. Each location is 10 miles or less from the Workhouse.
I am so excited to show this much new work together! See you in Building W-16 at the Opening June 12 from 6-9, with my Artist's Talk at 7:30. I will be there several times on the weekends during the month as docent, too, and will post when I could be there to meet you. Or let me know and I maybe I could give you a personal tour!

No comments: