2.04.2009

You are cordially invited...

Chadds Ford PA Wet Art Reception for Plein Air Works

Paintings created outside during the day will be ready for viewing and purchase. Free wine and cheese! Held in conjunction with MAPAPA.

Host: Chadds Ford Historical Society
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009
Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Location: Chadds Ford Historical Society Barn Visitors Center
1736 N Creek Rd
Chadds Ford, PA

View Map
Phone: 610 388 7376

And if you can't be there, send me warm vibes. I expect to paint about 8a-3p, followed by framing for an hour. Works are then juried and hung, with the reception beginning at 5p. (See participating artists.)

It's my first time doing a Paint Out like this; it'll be a fun challenge. I have my painting spot in the area chosen and I've purchased enough hand warmers for an army.

Kenn Backhaus will be painting on Saturday, too; Sunday features a workshop with a demo and critique by this artist from the PBS plein air series. What a great opportunity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, since it looks like my plans for NEXT weekend just crashed 'n burned, that shore do look temptin'!
[very sad post forthcoming]

Portfolio Assets Management Software, Tools, Managers and Salary said...

hm don't like this art

Paintings painters art history